We go the extra mile to ensure that "raw" is not a four-letter-word.
1. All of our small batch production begins with the freshest ingredients.
2. We then produce in a facility that follows strict sanitary processing processes:
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HAACP)
Sanitation and Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs)
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
3. We then go above and beyond standard processes by Cold Pasteurizing our dinners in their final packaging using High-Pressure Pasteurization machines to kill contamination and ensure that your dinners cannot be recontaminated.
4. We Test-and-Hold all Lots and only release product to fulfillment after a third party laboratory has found no presence of Salmonella, E.coli, STEC, or Listeria.
5. Finally we deliver your Frozen Fresh dinners direct to your door step to avoid the possibility of mishandling in distribution (thaw and refreeze). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-475-8313 if your product ever arrives thawed and we'll replace/refund your order.